shell Global aim to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Learn about our business and people, and how a small shop in London nearly 200 years ago grew to become one of the world’s major energy companies.
Royal Dutch Shell was formed in 1907, although our history dates back to the early 19th century.
Our headquarters are in The Hague, the Netherlands, and our Chief Executive Officer is Ben van Beurden. The parent company of the Shell group is Royal Dutch Shell plc, which is incorporated in England and Wales.
Our strategy seeks to reinforce our position as a leader in the oil and gas industry, while helping to meet global energy demand in a responsible way. Safety and environmental and social responsibility are at the heart of our activities.
Jobs are required:
) Able Seamen Jobs
2) Account Manager Jobs
3) Accountant Jobs
4) Actor Jobs
5) Actuary Jobs
6) Adjustment Clerk Jobs
7) Admin Jobs
8) Administrative Law Judge Jobs
9) Administrative Services Manager Jobs
10) Administrative Support Supervisors Jobs
11) Advertising Manager OR Promotions Manager Jobs
12) Advertising Sales Agent Jobs
13) Aerospace Engineer Jobs
14) Agricultural Crop Farm Manager Jobs
15) Agricultural Crop Worker Jobs
16) Agricultural Engineer Jobs
17) Agricultural Equipment Operator Jobs
18) Agricultural Inspector Jobs
19) Agricultural Manager Jobs